Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

Hello everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheRiddicles is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello everyone!

Hey all.

New to the forums. I've been a fan of civics since I was a kid and I finally bought one a few weeks ago!

2015 si coupe

so far I've installed tein s-tech springs, an Invidia Q300 catback, and jdm badges on the exterior and the steering wheel.

in the next couple weeks i'm planning on a drop in k and n filter, HID's, and sway bars.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	110.2 KB
ID:	88107

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	88108

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	88110

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	88111

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	114.4 KB
ID:	88109
Old 09-21-2015
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Mad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to all
Re: Hello everyone!

Originally Posted by TheRiddicles
Hey all.

New to the forums. I've been a fan of civics since I was a kid and I finally bought one a few weeks ago!

2015 si coupe

so far I've installed tein s-tech springs, an Invidia Q300 catback, and jdm badges on the exterior and the steering wheel.

in the next couple weeks i'm planning on a drop in k and n filter, HID's, and sway bars.

Attachment 88107

Attachment 88108

Attachment 88110

Attachment 88111

Attachment 88109
Welcome, you car looks good. Did you buy it brand new? Do those mods affect your warranty?

I thought Nvidia made Graphics cards for puters lol

I personally prefer to keep these little engines stock and spend $ on suspension. i haven't had much luck with the ride quality of just springs, I'm glad yours ride smooth.

What is your end goal for your car?
Old 09-21-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheRiddicles is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mad Dog Tannen
Welcome, you car looks good. Did you buy it brand new? Do those mods affect your warranty?

I thought Nvidia made Graphics cards for puters lol

I personally prefer to keep these little engines stock and spend $ on suspension. i haven't had much luck with the ride quality of just springs, I'm glad yours ride smooth.

What is your end goal for your car?
yep! bought it brand new.
none of my mods affect my warranty. i also had a skunk 2 CAI...but i sent that back just in case it messes with the warranty..since it would have had to move the battery and cut wires and move the sensor etc. i think it STILL wouldn't have affected the warranty...but i didnt want to risk that or a check engine light.

yeah the springs are great. when its time to get new shocks i'm going to get performance shocks. next will be HID lights and upper sway bars.

loving the car man.
Old 09-21-2015
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Welcome. Looking good.