Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

New to Civic Forum

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pier7866 is an unknown quantity at this point
New to Civic Forum

Hi there I am new to this civic forum I am from Chicago IL and have a 2001 Honda civic 4DR a very unique one. The reason I said unique is because I am an oem guy I like oem parts and accessories. My civic has full oem hfp body kit, hfp suspension complete, hfp 16" alloy wheels, and hfp chrome stainless steel muffler. Besides that I have rear disc brake conversion with drill and slotted brake rotors from R1 Concept. Also have a complete black leather interior with original heated front seats, leather wrap steering wheel. The interior was swapped from a 2004 acura el which fit like a glove. Now recently I am in transition of converting the rear end of my 01 civic to an 04 05 acura el all parts are ready they will be starting to put the rear bumper cover tomorrow and than paint job. I am excited and looking forward to see some great civics around here. Thanks
Old 08-31-2015
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New to Civic Forum

Welcome to the forum!
Old 08-31-2015
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-31-2015
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Stock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey

welcome to the forum!
Old 09-01-2015
Registered!!

Thanks Guys
Old 09-01-2015
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Welcome. Have any pics? What HFP wheels do you have?
Old 09-01-2015
Registered!!

Originally Posted by GolNat
Welcome. Have any pics? What HFP wheels do you have?

I will be posting some pictures but right now my car is going to 04 05 acura el rear end conversion. The wheels are 16" HFP 6.5 4x100 gun metallic color with 15mm wheel spacers on it as well. Once the conversion complete I will be taking some pictures to post it here. Thanks
Old 09-01-2015
Registered!!

could some one help me about how to post pictures on this forum? Would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks
Old 09-01-2015
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

I use an outside image hosting site like tinypic or imigur,

upload there, copy the URL

Come here, click the icon above the reply text box and paste the URL into the popup., click OK.

You can hotlink just about any pic from the internet this way.
Old 09-01-2015
Prelude Owner

GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pier7866
The wheels are 16" HFP 6.5 4x100 gun metallic color
Sound like the same wheels I have. SS7's are what they are called, great looking wheel!

Like ezone said use an image hosting site. Look up BBCode, that's what the forum uses.
Old 09-01-2015
Registered!!

I have attached the image hope it works. So that you guys know what kind of wheels I do have by the way I have two sets one for winter and the other which I bought brand new from honda dealer is for summer.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	honda-hfp-16-alloy-wheels.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	8.6 KB
ID:	88038  
Old 09-04-2015
Prelude Owner

^ those are not the ones I have but they are nice looking! 2 sets is even better!
Old 09-04-2015
Registered!!

Originally Posted by GolNat
^ those are not the ones I have but they are nice looking! 2 sets is even better!

Yeah these are awesome wheels but they are on the edge of being discontinued Since my 2001 civic is Clover Green Pearl Color looks really great on it. Once my rear end conversion to 04 05 acura el is complete I will take some pictures and will post it. You can see my baby than.
Old 09-06-2015
Registered!!

xorex83 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm new to the forum. Just got my hands on my first Honda. '02 Civic HB SI. Fun little car so far. Having some issues with it starting though. It starts but struggles to do so. Hope to get help and be able to give help when I can. Here's to my start of a fun adventure with Priya (car's name).