Introduce Yourself! New member to the site? Stop in here and introduce yourself and make some friends. Strangers = danger!!

New guy in houston

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercilus is an unknown quantity at this point
New guy in houston

Hello everyone this is the first honda I have ever owned. It's a 2001 civic lx sedan. Sonany information on tips or tricks for these cars I'm all ears. Currently car is stock I am in the middle of fixing a few things by the end of today I should finish cluch, all motormounts, rear main, oil pan gasket, front main, timing belt, waterpump, valve cover gaskets, new plugs, ac discharge line, and I'm changing the coolant to water with water wetter. Will probably do upper and lower hoses, belts, power steering pump, fuel filter if I can ever find out where it is or if it's only in tank.

Interior I'll be redoing all interior lol

Exterior I'm gonna have to get both front fenders bumper rear bumper all the mounting plastics trunk latch and anything else I find out of wack lol
Old 06-06-2015
Super Moderator

Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts
Poopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of lightPoopies is a glorious beacon of light
Re: New guy in houston

Welcome to the forum! All that work sounds like a good plan but... you should post some pics of your ride!
Old 06-06-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercilus is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't have any atm but kinda looks like crap previous owner abused it
Old 06-07-2015
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the forum!
Old 06-07-2015
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

If you need any help with any project you're about to undertake, let us know. There is a seriously bank of knowledge we have here, and are more than willing to help out our members.