Lighting Use this for all your lighting questions

headlight, turn signal socket.

Old 03-20-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
relentless is an unknown quantity at this point
headlight, turn signal socket.

hey everyone, this is my first post i used to post on 7thgen.

anyway, i have a 2003 civic and i need to find a new socket for the turn signal for my headlights.. anyone know where i can just get this? tried to scope junkyards to no avail of course.

thanks in advance
Old 03-20-2010
35+ Years Driving Japanese Autos

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
CraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of lightCraigW is a glorious beacon of light
Re: headlight, turn signal socket.

Plug in the cars info at www.hondapartsnow.com and look under "headlight" it shows the socket and the OEM part #. Take the part # to the dealer see if they have it in stock.
Old 03-21-2010
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

unfortunately they are very expensive at the dealer, over $20 for ONE socket.
Old 03-23-2010
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
unTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to allunTuned is a name known to all

yea they will be expensive. if you really want to save money, you can take out the good signal socket from the other side and go to a local pick your part yard. you should be able to find something very close to yours in another car. you might have to cut off a little tab or something, but you should be able to find something.
Old 05-11-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hondadave is an unknown quantity at this point

i am a rebuilder of hondas for 12 years as far as i know it is dealer only about 7 bucks want i need to know did u find any sources im having prob with replacment after market but oem style that theoriginal corner lite socket doesnot fit the new headlight but have bought other cars that came in with the socket i need someone somwhere knows where to get them !! no #s on the sockets they are light grey instead of dark and fit right would buy lots sick of f ing with this problem on every car i repair the wire plug still fits good too !! the socket looks oem but is slightly smaller than the original im not really computer savy if this is only going to one guy please post this ? and let me know if anyone answers who makes? phone # to order thanx !!
Old 05-11-2010
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

the honda originals can be had at www.hondaautomotiveparts.com

if the other aftermarket ones are loose, you can add a second o-ring to the socket to make it fit more snug. most auto stores have o-rings of various sizes.